Saturday, July 21, 2012

Waking Up In Africa

It is 6:30 on Sunday morning. Jeff and I are sitting on the steps of the main building at our guest lodge and watching the sunrise. It is my second African sunrise and I don't think I've ever experienced something quite like it. We had a wonderful day at Mattaw yesterday and met so many adorable kids! Wi-Fi was a little sketchy last night so I couldn't upload pics off my camera, but I will try again later. We are headed to church in about an hour and a half to go see the kids again! Our lodge is wonderful! Kim and Jeff slept in a safari tent last night and we showered with water heated by fire wood...that is totally the way to go!:) I'll try and do this again tonight. God bless and much love!! -Meghan, Alleshia, Kim, Jeff, Marci, and Lydia :)

No comments:

Post a Comment