Thursday, July 26, 2012

Homeward Bound

Hi everyone! Sorry about the small amount of blog posts. WiFi was sketchy this week because of all the rain, but I will definitely post all the pictures when we get home. We are back in Nairobi tonight and had an interesting ride here. It was a 7.5 hour drive in a smallish van. The roads are in horrible shape and our driver really didn't know English...I got car sick for the first time in my entire life, but it was allllll worth it! :) Kenya is the most beautiful place I have ever seen and I can't wait to come back! I'm already planning my trip in my head! We had American food for dinner and it was really good, but I'm going to miss all the rice! I'm ready to warm up, too! I will update some more when we get home, but we say goodbye to Africa in about 24 hours. Continue to pray please!! And thank you so much for all you have already done! :)

1 comment:

  1. I am praising God for you and your team. I know God is doing great things for and through you. I am continuing in prayer for you as you journey home with these cherished memories. I love you - Kathy

    ReplyDelete